Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #961
Had a set from Lincoln Diesel.

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
Just stopping to see how things are going. I am up to 13 years and time for my second replacement of injectors, only got 55k miles out of this set. Looking for advice on new injectors. Is there any new versions out there, havn't looked at them in 8 years. Also thinking of putting a 64mm turbo on, how does the Lincoln Diesel super core hold up? LDS Duramax LB7 64MM Super Core Kit (2001-2004)
Good to see some of the good old boys around. And the new blood, welcome to the club.
Boisebiker
(Father of the Duramax Suburban Brotherhood)
I see that many folks are buying the new style of injectors from LDS. A friend of mine put 45's in his LB7 and had it tuned and is loving the performance. Brent gave him advice on what would be good for his goals. You ought to give him a buzz. BTW, Good to see you still hanging around.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
How do I get accepted into the duramax suburban brotherhood? I just finished building mine.
Welcome to DieselPlace

If you have one you're in the brotherhood(y)
Be sure to go into your profile and complete your signature with vehicle info ( Year, Make and Model) and list any known mods.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #965
How do I get accepted into the duramax suburban brotherhood? I just finished building mine.
It has been a few years since I updated the list of people in the brotherhood. I am kind of scared to ask who is new so I can update the list. It takes me time to update the list and then ask a moderator to modify post #1 with the updates.

961 - 966 of 966 Posts