Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a service dept. where I can get warrenty work done in CT (preferably central CT). I bought my vehicle from Crowley in HTFD. Does anyone know if they have someone who KNOWS these trucks and is not a "Diesel Mechanic" who is able to work on them? I am willing to travel should the need arrise but Michigan is a haul. Fortunately my truck has not needed to make the trip to a dealer and hopefully that will continue
. I am just trying to be prepared should the need arrise.

Thanks for any input,

Mike

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Mike

Whatcha matter don't want to take Ken Crowley up on his offer ?? "If someone's not happy I wanna know about it ...."

I have brought my truck to my purchasing dealer and had fairly good luck .... No guarantees .....

Lohehm Blaisus Cadillac Chevrolet in Waterbury ..... Also if you really want to travel Wilton Chevrolet a couple two three of us know the service manager there .... They fixed Bill's truck injectors (He's the one who introduced me) without issues .... Amongst other things .... He even helped me out a few times ..... Perhaps he will come out to out next Dyno day .....
Even so That would be a haul for you tho ....

Coming out on the 25th?? Hope so ...

Mac

Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mac,

If I need work done I don't mind traveling if I am able to get a technician that doesn't need on the job training
. I will take my truck in to Ken's place to see it they can level the body out. I thought it looked a bit high on one side. When I'm there I'll try to speak with a tech.

I am hoping to make it out on the 25th. I don't want any marital strife though!

Mike

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Kind of a catch22 with these trucks. Because of few problems many service departments have had little experience with these motors. Crowley is a good sized truck and Hummer dealer so I think you would be safe bringing your rig there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts