Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled out another car from the ditch. These people just don't understand. The last guy I pulled out in 2wd...These MTR's just bite...thought I was in 4wd but looked down and 2wd...I should start charging...but I'm too nice...love my truck

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nice of you to help those people out. These trucks are amazing.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Why are you pulling so many out of the ditch? Snow, Ice, Drunk Again or they just can't drive worth a dime? That is mighty nice of you to jerk them out of the ditch.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey Vincent, that's where I used to live. 7777 Eddy Road, off Cole Road. The highway department used to have a snowblower mounted on the front of one of their trucks to deal with the bad drifts on Cole Road.
Man it is a lot easier living in NC now!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Lol colden....do you know dave pilger?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Funny about the towing, one of my tractor trailers was jack knifed in the storm the other night, 4" strap and dmax yanked it out, then about 20 min later another call came in for my servcie truck being stuck so had to tow it out as well.......

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sorry, the name Dave Pilger doesn't ring a bell. After 15 years, not too many bells ring, actually....
Still have family in WNY, Angola specifically.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live over on Finch rd...and yes I know Pilgers...small world...

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Just watch waht you do, if anythign happens to their car even if they did hook the chain, they will be sue crazy

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
ya i know how that is i pulled a guy out once and luckily for me the cops showed up i didn't think so at first but he got it on record me asking the guy if anything went wrong with his car that he would do anything to me and wouldn't you know a month later i got a letter in the mail from him after i talked to the lawyer he dropped it after i told him the cop got it on record that he said that so know when that happens i make sure there is someone around when i do it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts