Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all got a brand new in box crank from GM for an LB7. Not sure if this will fit the LLY or LBZ but was listed as 01 to 04 Duramax. Only been out of the box to take pictures. MSRP is around $980.00. I will take $325.00 shipped to the lower 48. PM me with any Q's. Here are a few pics. Thanks!!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
203 Posts
Did ya get my pm?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
So thats what they look like in one piece :eek: Someones getting a good steal

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
To who? :(

I never received a PM and I responded less than an hour after you first posted.
:rippedhan :wtf1: :damnit1: first person to post a pm sent usually gets it , unless you state it is for sale somewhare else. If not its a auction :( :badidea:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i got a crank for an lb7 as well, if anyone else is intrested, about 10k on it

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
OK, so less than an hour after the first post my PM simply asked if Paypal was ok to transfer funds?

I never got a response, and now it is sold to someone else?

Somehow, it just doesn't seem right. What gives?
:rant:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
OK, so less than an hour after the first post my PM simply asked if Paypal was ok to transfer funds?

I never got a response, and now it is sold to someone else?

Somehow, it just doesn't seem right. What gives?
:rant:
:exactly: bad form on his part!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
selective selling

It happened to me on an edge unit on the 5th of this month. Didn´t want to complain here but what can one do. Ok my location may make someone nervous but I have paypal´d to Eric a few times. I never got a response either. You have more clout that myself, I just sit on the fence and soak up all the info I can get on this truck.
Sorry for the long range rant :mad:

·
Registered
215 Posts
then I´m truely screwed:eek:

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I have to wonder sometimes why people don't answer PMs.

Either they're as unreliable as e-mail, or we've fallen to a new low as people.

Do PMs disappear into the ether?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay you know what I opened my private messages page and he was the first one that had sent me a message according to the time that the messages were sent. I am sorry for the screw up but according to my PM's he was the first person to send me a message.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
So I take it that everyone in this thread can read each others PM's then???

Exactly.. you can't... no one knows who PM'd first, only the buyer and the seller. The fact is, the first reply to this thread was an hour after he posted it so at 8:41pm how many people are normally online??? 100-500 at least...so in that time someone could have easily PM'd this guy and made the purchase.

Why is everyone slamming this guy and no one knows the facts? He said based on the time of the PM it was sold to another member.. first come first serve. Just because you weren't the one to get the item doesn't mean this guy deserves his rep being trampled on. Am I the only one that sees an issue with that??? I'll bring this to the staffs attention as well and see what is thought about it.

For now..there is no reason to reply back in this post, the item is sold.
Thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I would like to add this is a good example on how the PM box work for the future.

NEWEST PM's are first in PM lists in your incoming box.Newest to oldest,remember that when replying to for sale items.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.