Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw 5 vans in a local dealer lot with duramax emblems. Stopped and got a brochure. It is tuned down and no Allison. This has been talked about here in the past, may be old news but I thought I would put it out there.I am in the floor covering buisness so this makes work truck options much better.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I am going to get one since I am in a wheelchair and the state is not coorperating with me to modify my truck. It is just a detuned LBZ so a tune should bring it up to the stock LBZ levels, after a built 4l80 of course. I am wondering if I can get a passenger van model with it instead of the stripped down work van type.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I am going to get one since I am in a wheelchair and the state is not coorperating with me to modify my truck. It is just a detuned LBZ so a tune should bring it up to the stock LBZ levels, after a built 4l80 of course. I am wondering if I can get a passenger van model with it instead of the stripped down work van type.
According to the GMC website, the Duramax diesel is only available in the work truck.:( I'm sure that many upfitters will get these and and build them up rather nicely, though.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts