Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Not Promoting

Just to add to you good information. I have used Edge programmers for both my LLY & LB7. Same programmer and part number. Interchanged to do a little troubleshooting

· Registered
4 Posts
They are first gen programmers. Still available and can update via web...
Edge CS Model #85100. One tuner for several manufacturers, years, and engines. Not driveshaft twisters but very good tunes and simple to swap between them. Lots of options too. Speed limiter, tire size, live data, code reader/clear (on the fly). Hey I got mine NIB for $229. Edge has great support too. I will say that I got a bad one for my Dakota SRT and had to have the ECU re-flashed. Edge paid for it some six months later. Like my earlier post said -- I have one each in my LLY & LB7 and love them. Never dyno'd but they say ~100 extra ponies. I do not run mine on the highest level. I hear they can roast stock injectors... I'm not gonna deliberately ruin my truck -- I just expect a reaction when I step on the throttle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.