Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DuraFLap makes custom sized drill-less installation full size mud flaps to fit whatever size wheels and tires you have. Our stock size is already a full 20" wide and hang low enough to protect your boat or trailer. When you go with aftermarket wheels and tires you will need them to be wider, and you will need a custom shift positioned to keep the mud flaps centered to your tires. We will do that for you. We will just need some measurements from you.
If you have gone so big you have a rubbing issue, not problem we have our lifted truck set back brackets and mud flaps.
When you need these just email or call off our website for instructions.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These trucks sure could use wider mud flaps. DuraFlap can custom make their drill-less installation mud flaps to be wider and stay centered to the tires for the right look.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I have had my DuraFlaps installed for probably 8 years now and could not be more pleased with them. The first winter one of the studs on the SS weight broke off and DuraFlap replaced the weight without any hesitation.

True story, one day shortly after installing my DuraFlaps a guy pulled up behind me at a stop sign and jumped out of his truck and ran up to my door to ask where I got the flaps because he had never seen any flaps like them and he liked how they looked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts