Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody offer the tail light lenes for the Duallys? They tell me there differant than the regular trucks because of the HD dually bed.2003 4x4

Any sugestions or picks???

Thanks

Rob):h

·
Registered
565 Posts
you strip what are you going for like to chang out completely to the solids in the 1/5 toners? or just a lense replacement. The 1/5 toners will fit if thats what your after, just get a wiring harness as well with the light so all plug play no mild moding needed that way.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a replacement .Someone told me on the 2003 Dually you have to cut some brace thats plastic behine the lens?.Also hearing some of the CHEAP ones leak,and fog up.

I kinda like the Euro. Its a white truck kinda wanting it to blend and not stand out,much:)

http://www.westcohost.com/rwimg/i.php?pid=apc-404510tlr

Attachments

·
Registered
3,049 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Stuck in OK way to long??

you strip what are you going for like to chang out completely to the solids in the 1/5 toners? or just a lense replacement. The 1/5 toners will fit if thats what your after, just get a wiring harness as well with the light so all plug play no mild moding needed that way.
Crewcab03 , You breathen the smoke too much down in OK? LOL
all the chevy full size TL styles on late models are interchangeable , plug and play. New ones from the dealer come with harness .there are just some strange rules state to state on width and how the lights are ,thats why the Duallys have cab lights and the marker under the tailgate.

·
Registered
565 Posts
naw not that much smoke, just that when I did my swap the lower corner turn bulbs werent wired into my harness the 4th pig tail, if you got the harness from the donor truck that they (tailights came from) you would have the lower corner blinker set up, could be a chevy to gmc thing as well. But I got mine used

·
Registered
946 Posts
Man I wish I had pics of mine for you. I had to cut a small plastic brace in my truck to make it work. Used a dremel tool and it worked awesome. No fog ups or any problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts