Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've thought of going with larger tires (I have 235s now), but I don't like my tires to extend wider than the body. In order to fit anything larger than the 235, spacers are needed which then makes the tires wider than the body...

Does anyone know of any aftermarket fender flares for the dually fenders? They're easy enough to get for the fronts - but I can't find any for the rear... It'd be nice to be able to get some Bushwacker pocket flares and put some more aggressive tires on...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Anybody got any pics? I am planing on 2 inch spacers and 255/85s, I thought I was going to have enough room. I have 235/85s now with no spacer and it looks like I've got miles of room.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bet some off a fleetside would work. The contours look the same and if its anything like my 96 dually they should work. For my 96 I have been looking for a long time. Just the other day I had a set of front flares of my truck and just for grins placed them on the rear. Because the fronts are allitle diferrent so they dont fit the rear, but I am convinced enough I am going buy some rears to try. Been looking on ebay. Anybody here have a set for sale? 88-2000 body? Oh I am running the 10 lug wheels off a freightliner so they stick out 1.5".

·
Registered
72 Posts
I put some off a fleetside on my 03. they needed a little trimming on the upper rear corner down to the crease in the body line. i did mine to cover up where i met a steel pole:mad:

·
Registered
146 Posts
painter;1956372; said:
I put some off a fleetside on my 03. they needed a little trimming on the upper rear corner down to the crease in the body line. i did mine to cover up where i met a steel pole:mad:
I want to put some on my truck and after searching it seems obvious to me that the only way for the rears is to use a set made for the fleetside, I was talking to someone at Truckaddons.com about this and they told me that some people are trimming the Bushwacker flares to fit their duallys. I realize Painter that you did this to an '03 but you are the first person I've seen post about doing it, soooo, if you or anyone else have any advice or tips for me, I would be very greatful!!! THANKS in advance!!:)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
painter;1956372; said:
Uhhhh........Pics?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bremen will be coming out with a full set very soon. The problem seems to be with the lack of rocker panels on the the new body .

ponch

·
Registered
146 Posts
ponch;1988991; said:
Bremen will be coming out with a full set very soon. The problem seems to be with the lack of rocker panels on the the new body .

ponch
Thanks for the info Ponch, do you know where would be the best place for me to look for them when they do come out? any idea how soon? THANKS!!! :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I went thru Bremen themselves so theyshould be able to help you on that.

Ponch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.