Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if i needed to run one or two pumps? I plan on running the VA230 and then switching to the TTS powerloader 3 when available. Do i have to have one for the VA? Im sure it would be beneficial though. Looking at KD or TTS setups and the pickup tube.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Both set ups are well worth the money,quiet and efficient. There are some differences in install and operation.Check them both out and you'll have to make the final decision.

I would recommend dual pumps with a TTS Extreme tune.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
You might get by with one pump for the VA box but when you step it up to the Xtreme you will need two. If you look at our dual pump kit it only runs the second pump when necessary so you are only running the single pump most of the time but the second comes in when needed. Take alook at our dual kit as it comes with everything needed for the complete install, no need for you to buy anything else. The pickup kit was design by TTS and Kennedy sells the same unit so there is no difference there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.