Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what this DTC is? I can't find anything online about it and my check engine light came on yesterday.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used my Stealth II to read the DTC codes. It just showed the numbers, with no letters.

Any idea on how to fix the problem if it is what you listed above?

Thanks!

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you look on driver side, just under the air intake resonator, you'll see a gray 2 wire connector, make sure its seated properly. If the connections are good, disconnect the sensor and jumper the two wires at the harness connector, then see if you set code P0097, If you do the circuits and ECM are OK, replace the IAT2 sensor. It screws into the intake under that air resonator. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
It is amazing the wealth of knowledge one can get on this site, I was about to ask about this same code and I did a search first and came up with this. Maybe his question and your solution will fix my problem...:ro)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm confused, since I don't recognize anything as intake related in the driver side. Does anyone have a picture?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help.

Turned out, something just chewed the wire in two right where it plugs in, right by the upper radiator steel pipe.

Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.