Diesel Place banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you all putting your DSP2 switches? hidden, in plain sight, anyone got pics?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
pic of mine in my garage....its to the left of my steering wheel underneath the bed light button.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I made a bracket under my cup holders in my center console (in the Bose amp, sub area! No one knows it's there.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I put mine right on the gauge pillar, in the corner of one of the pods.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
It's incorporated into my turbobrake.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I still have a coil of wire under my dash with the switch hanging.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
sitting in my center consol not hocked up yet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Small switch under the flap to the accessory plugs. Easy enough to access but practically invisible. In the future, I have Trippin's overhead mount with two switches that aren't being used, I plan to use one for the dsp and the other for high idle.

·
Registered
802 Posts
MaxOD;1577195; said:
Small switch under the flap to the accessory plugs. Easy enough to access but practically invisible. In the future, I have Trippin's overhead mount with two switches that aren't being used, I plan to use one for the dsp and the other for high idle.
now my secret switch position is not a secret.:D

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Just outboard of the park brake release either on the release bracket or lower steel of the dash.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I use the stock dome overide switch, completely hidden, fully functions as the dome overide still and keeps it totally stock looking for those trips to the steeler.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
DmaxTuner;1583920; said:
I use the stock dome overide switch, completely hidden, fully functions as the dome overide still and keeps it totally stock looking for those trips to the steeler.
Interesting, is it wired into the actual dome switch, so you just that switch to make it work?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Yeah Im curious too. The dome light override still works, but its your DSP2 also? Hows that work? When your on one tune the light is canceled and on the other tune the light works?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
you would just need to tap into the ground for the dome over ride right?

·
Registered
107 Posts
You just t-tap the correct wire coming off the switched side of switch and wire to pcm. the dome overide switches ground, so it works perfect.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I hardly ever use the dome overide switch, so I really don't care if its on or off, but while your moving it does'nt seem like it would need to be used.
therefore I picked that switch. Customers really like!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Great avatar dmaxturner, what is helping to make all that smoke

1 - 19 of 19 Posts