Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you access the extra features the dealer says

the DIC allows you any other way? In other words, is your

truck doesn't have the steering wheel control option?

If not, what are you missing out on?

Thanks

Harry K.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Dude, you don't have a DIC? I wouldn't know what to do without my DIC. On those lonely nights hundreds of miles from home, thinking of your beautiful wife, what do you play with? I need my DIC. It's a great source of entertainment. Nothing to do sitting in a parking lot waiting for your wife, play with your DIC. Waiting on a train? Play with your DIC. You don't know what your missing out on. The DIC is a huge source of entertainment. Not only does it provide you with hours of fun bit it has very practical functions as well. You can time yourself it even lets you know when your 'oil' needs changing etc.

And if you think you DIC is usefull when your by yourself, you should see when A woman gets a hold of it! Wow, wow, wow! If your not a one man woman your DIC can acomodate you too. It allows you to change the settings for 2 different partners.

This is just the tip of the iceburg. I find my DIC to be a fantastic thing. I wouldn't trade it for the world. The best thing is I have the balls to back it up.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Now THAT'S funny. Max, I think you've been playing with your DIC too much.

TCEdited by: Tsckey

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Sorry HarryK. I read that wrong. I see that you already have a DIC, you just don't know how to use it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Max,

I'm in the middle of ordering a 2500HD D/A but I did it without

the DIC controls on the steering wheel. Now I found out that

the extra buttons give you access to all kinds of info regarding

the truck. If you don't get the steering wheel controls, can you

still access the info?

Thanks

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
No you can't. And believe me, the controls for the volume on the stereo are well worth whatever it costs. If you can change it, go with the DIC.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Max you are killing me....!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts