Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory textured door handles (4), tailgate handle and mirror covers. Great to paint yourself or direct factory replacement look. Experiment on these while preserving your factory handles. When you get these looking good (MUCH better than factory black IMO) then just install them! Make me an offer!
:deal:

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
how much did you pay to get everything painted?
did they sand down the texture

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only things I had painted (texture left intact as I wanted) were the upper and lower front bumper covers and the bow-tie on the grill. I was lazy on the other parts and just bought pre-painted ones on ebay of the items I have for sale. Of the items I did have painted I only paid $50. I removed the parts, took them in, and then reinstalled them myself.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bump!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$25....anybody? Delivered
Includes that ever wanted "tailgate bezel"! :D

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
I think the with every GM purchased a new tail gate bezel ought to be included, stealth moneymaker for GM, every GM I've owned lost it, look around and see how many are missing even a problem with DMAX trucks, one day it's there, gets loose then it's gone falls out, I left mine off as it allows me to access the gate latch rods so I can open the gate.

Another problem area with GMs the plastic gate latch rod tips wear out and then latches don't retract enough to let the gate open up.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

SOLD! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.