Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there I was sittin at a light on the outskirts of town, when some clown in a dodge pulls up next to me with his stereo rockin, and he looks at me, and revs it hard. I wait till crosstraffic lights turn yellow, thenred, power brake with the gas to the floor.

dude gets the jump on me, but i start pullin up. his lane merges with mine in about 400 ft, just as i pull even withthe guy his lane starts cuttin down, so he goes on the shoulder.

bythis time i'm doin 70 and he goes kazi on me.. and he disappears from my sideview. the shoulder is full of ruts from rain runoff. i catch him in my rearview, and his truck is hoppin all over the place, and I laugh my AZZ off...........................................................................................

And then I woke up

I like the fact that I have the ability to lie my AZZ of on this thread):h

kinda like those letters in penthouse mag...huh):h

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
05 would be proud of that one

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So, there I was sittin at a light on the outskirts of town, when some clown in a dodge pulls up next to me with his stereo rockin, and he looks at me, and revs it hard. I wait till crosstraffic lights turn yellow, thenred, power brake with the gas to the floor.

dude gets the jump on me, but i start pullin up. his lane merges with mine in about 400 ft, just as i pull even withthe guy his lane starts cuttin down, so he goes on the shoulder.

bythis time i'm doin 70 and he goes kazi on me.. and he disappears from my sideview. the shoulder is full of ruts from rain runoff. i catch him in my rearview, and his truck is hoppin all over the place, and I laugh my AZZ off...........................................................................................

And then I woke up

I like the fact that I have the ability to lie my AZZ of on this thread):h

kinda like those letters in penthouse mag...huh):h
:funnypost

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
:lol2: :lol:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
:lol: :funnypost

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
05 would be proud of that one
Yea, if he hadn't admitted it was just a dream! 05 would go to his grave telling the story as being truthful, when we all know they too are just dreams.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.