Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Power Pup and Duramaximizer stacked or know if they will?

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
It should. It also should fry your trans if its stock.

·
Registered
320 Posts
+1 :exactly: the pup is to much for it on extreme, stacking them will put the allison down in short order for sure

·
Registered
354 Posts
funny stuff i agree!!! i have mine on the performance mode not the extreme and i think its planty power and my trans is fine and i beat the Censored out of the truck!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
with that stack you will need a upgraded trans you should get a hold of MIKE L and he should set you up with a trans

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 6 speed manual what are some good clutches for racing

·
Registered
693 Posts
I honestly doubt they would, My duramaximiser always made the power less when stacked with anything and i have the dyno #'s

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Check out the aftermarket ZF-6 forum. SBC has just relesed it's single mass flywheel/clutch kit. If big power is in your future you'll need it sooner than later.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I am waiting for the PPE programmer. I was told by PPE that it will stack with the duramaximizer so I am going to give it a try and keep the duramaximizer down to a minimum (in theory lol) to keep the transmission in one piece.

If you go that route I'm sure PPE will give you a good deal on it since you have bought a bunch of their stuff already.

·
Registered
93 Posts
whens the release date of the ppe programmer?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey jazman how power did u lose with the duramaximizer? did u have more power with out the duramamaximizer in or was there just not much more power from the other programmer? please show dyno results

·
Registered
693 Posts
With the edge ez on 90hp setting - 361.29HP and 738.11TQ
With edge ez and duramaximizer both on top settings - 312.47hp and 628,13tq
with edge on 90hp and duramaximiser in the middle - 339.43 and 687.10

IMO the duramaximiser by itself was a waste because in the last couple weeks I had the truck I sold the edge and was just running it. it killed gas mileage, and only kicked in power around th 2200rpm range

1 - 12 of 12 Posts