Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A counsel from a graphite colored (non woodgrain) Escalade will bolt into a Silverado ???

Now where to get one reasonable if so ??

I would think it would bolt mount the same .....

Mac

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
All you need is the lower part of the dash. It is a panel that matches the contour of the Escalade as opposed to the more square Silverado.

Anything else you need.....

·
Registered
687 Posts
Do you have a center console already??? If you do the lower trim may be the same, but as big dipper says, they may not be. Otherwise, the console should bolt in as normal. You may not like though because I believe the bin is smaller due to additional accessories that are packaged under the caddy console. Check out a caddy before you commit. All attachments should be available and will require R&R of your seats to install. You CAN install a console in a truck that came with the 40/20/40 seats as the console is the replacement for the 20 seat. You would also have to change the lower trim on the IP to mate.

If you need a source, I would check at Schram's Auto parts here in Waterford, MI. You could also give them a hollar at (248) 673-5700. They have a ton of stuff that comes from dealer or transport damage, and they strip it down and sell all the good stuff off. Kind of like a legit chop shop, kind of like a high end junk yard. Really a nice place for anything you may need. I have used them for seats and parts for my '68 that I wanted to be like new (*used a rear seat from an avalanche as the seats, seat belts from a tahoe, etc.). They have engines, trannies, doors, glass, metal, all from late model stuff. BTW, I am NOT a spokesperson, just proclaiming a good place.

Good luck, and if you need anything else, just hollar.

MN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts