Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting fired up. would like to start planning on which pulls i'll try to make it to this year, Tn, Ky. I'm for sure going to Burtons sugar farm, In Michigan City MS. this year.

·
Registered
387 Posts
the bowling green pulls are the weekend of may 9-10th

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea, I've got that one on the calender. this will be my 3rd Bowling green Ky. event. Would'nt miss it. Had a great time.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey we met at a couple pulls in sturgis ky in 08. Just wondering how your buildup is coming a long.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, WE got a late start. did'nt pull the engine out till 1/12/09 Been gathering parts all winter. now we are ready to do some shop work on it and start putting it back together. I'm planning on having it ready for Sturgis Ky. I remember you, you have a really strong running truck. Can't wait till Pulling season !!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea, You should see the rods we took out !!! I'll post some pictures soon. Campbellsville Ky Is real tough on rods. I had 1st place, then they called for a pull off, my rods were knocking so bad i did'nt want to take a chance of throwing one through the block. Anyway I'll be ready for them this time!!!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sounds sweet! I havent heard anything about the sturgis indoor pull yet but hopefully they will have it again. Yea post some pics i'd love to see them.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey do you still have that a4k for sale that you told me about?

·
Registered
480 Posts
pm sent!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts