Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The funniest Dam thing you will see in a very long time ??

Sorry I missed it at Hooters,I prolly would of pissed my pants, Tony's fault NY Airport trip .... But the TDR guys no how to get together and have a blast at Hooters .... Seen this awhile back and was saving it for a special occasion.....The DieselPlace Forum opening Weekend sounds good to me baby..... Enjoy prepare to bust a gut .....

Turn the volume up and enjoy the ride !!!!! Toolman knows how to edit a vid ...Awesome ....

If Toolman gets mad I linked it here I apologize PM me on the TDR,bud ....If you guys clog the server I have a nother slower link ..... Lemme know .... No one gets to rob and drag else where I'm watching ,suckers .... Dieselplace exclusive .....

Sled Pull

Mac

Eh Tony the White Ram is a mear whiff .... My goal is the Blue Ram brother .... Never happen without a handshacker lugging ability ,dam it .... Funny how my rear quarter looks like that tho !!!!!

By the way The N.E.T.D.R is the sister ship of the TDR ,pretty amazing,if you give it some thought .... Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
hey mac if i figgured out how to slip my TC completely stock, then you can figgure out how to lugg it enough to puff some smoke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.