Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least, a soft stomach for engine damage.

I got the sum'***** out and yes, there's a wonderful two-piece crankshaft in addition to the annihilated front end of the block. They say a picture is worth whatever, so here you go:

Reactions: OkDually

·
Administrator
16,342 Posts
Nice carnage!:cool: (y)

Reactions: Rambos_Ride

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a quick follow-up, I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what bushing this is and where I could source a replacement, as well as a replacement for the nut that holds it on:

Because it's entirely missing on this side:

·
Registered
9 Posts
There called sway bar bushing endlinks. Just search on rockauto should be easy to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There called sway bar bushing endlinks. Just search on rockauto should be easy to find.

Thanks! That's why I couldn't find them, I was looking for 'sway bar' but they're called 'stabilizer bar' and only the search function helped me nab them. I grabbed two entire links, figure might as well replace them entirely at this point and they're pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know where I could source a replacement parking brake pedal assembly? LMC truck only seems to have a 1995 and later version and I can't find anything else online. The ratchet on mine is completely gone.

I'd rather not have to get a used one from a yard if I can help it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LMC has them. Might be out of stock at the moment. The whole assembly is part #35-3600 for 88-94 models. The release handle #31-1460

1 - 7 of 7 Posts