Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the standard juice and bought it over other less expensive programs as I thouht it had communication with the transmission.. The more I read ,the impression I get is that without attitude I risk damaging my trasmission?? I read one post by someone considering juice and his comment"everyone with juice has transmission upgrade by thier signiture"" Got my attention and I looked back and he fairly accurate.. Now that I have Juiced NO ATTITUDE am I asking for transmission problems????

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
David

I know you see contraversial info now and again ... Using any power enhancer may come with a risk involved .... That being said use in moderation alone NO stacking ,no Race Track "every" Sunday afternoon the majority of Edge Juice owners will be very satisfied and have a long service life with the Allison transmission ...Use your Tow Haul button having the TC locked in lower gears also is "A good Thing" to minimize heat at higher power levels ...

When and if you are willing to upgrade your transmission you can work on your time frame ....

Mac

(Take it Mike)
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
it does sense slip and defuels.... all versions do this with the exception of a few high horse race versions........juice is by far the best protection for the allison in the non attitude and attitude versions.
Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mack

I do agree with you.
The problem is can the Duramax owner trust himself once he has drank from the fountain of performance?

mike

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
The juice will eventually (even w/attitude) damage the tranny. It just prolongs the time it will take to do it.

Anytime you add power to something it shortens the life.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You MAC, and others for the straight forward information.
I will probably sleep better now..

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
A dog that Sh*ts fast, dont Sh*t long...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts