Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just want to let you know I will be gone 9/12, 9/13, and 9/14. Please feel free to post questions and such, just be aware that I will not be able to return my usually quick response. I will try and catch up on 9/14 and will be back in full swing on 9/15. Thanks.

Eric

·
Registered
817 Posts
You didn't get this approved ahead of time. I'm sorry but you will just have to cancel.

PS - Enjoy your vacation, you earned it as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Might have to retrain him when he gets back!!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Eric

We required a two week notice ??

Mac

Have fun ,we ALLappreciate your service ....

·
Registered
962 Posts
Um yeah..I'm gonna go ahead and need you to come in on saturday..we um..let a few people go...so if you could that..that'd be great..and we are also gonna need you to come in on sunday...ok thaaaaanks alot peter...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Maybe for Eric's next vacation he'd like to see the lovely city of Milwaukee and install some boost/pyro gauges for me.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Get back to work you slacker. There are questions to be answered.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hello eric

When you plan you next trip come down to FL.. Will fly you down for a week.. you can play with our fleet and then party time at the beaches at hit the real nice bars

From steve

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
smartfix said:
hello eric

When you plan you next trip come down to FL.. Will fly you down for a week.. you can play with our fleet and then party time at the beaches at hit the real nice bars

From steve

Steve, if your serious, we could do something, What part of FL you in? My grandparents have a winter place in Bushnell. I might be able to pack up the tech-2 and some wrenches and visit the land of palms.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Victory Red said:
Maybe for Eric's next vacation he'd like to see the lovely city of Milwaukee and install some boost/pyro gauges for me.

Rick, if your coming for diesel day, see if you cant come in a day early and we can do it then, not sure when I will be in your area but would like to do a Lake Michigan circle tour someday..

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I know I could get there a day early, I figured someone else would've already hit you up for some pre day work. Plus I figured you'd be preoccupied with getting everything set up. But hey if you're game, I'll have to see what I can arrange. How early would you need me there?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts