Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it all. expect to leave MI on Jan 11. wanna hit the suncoast gig in Fort Walton... open for a few days if some wanna hook up..

·
Registered
242 Posts
what time are you leaving on the 11th? I'll be visiting my folks in Ohio to do some work for them, then traveling down I-75 until TN when I start working east on state roads to get home. Might be a chance to meet up and at least say hi. I'll have the wife and kids traveling with me.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Florida is so nice this time of the year, I wish I could go. 1st Playoff game is Jan 11th, can't miss it, GO CHIEFS!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I do!

I'm in Tallahassee, about an hour and 45 minutes east of Ft. Walton.

I'd really enjoy meeting you and letting you take a look at my truck!

It's in the mid 70's this week!
I hope the weather stays nice for your trip!

Let me know your schedule and I'll try to work it out.

Happy New Year!

Kevin

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ahh, ain't life great when Dmaxallitech starts making house calls......brings back the good old days of Dr Welby....LOL

Forget Florida, if you want real Sun head out here to the Slip and Slide coast, we'll show you a great time! About 65, mild 75 mph breezes, flash floods, earthquakes, but the fire season is over now thanks to the millions of gallons of rain we are having...LOL, but it is real nice and green here this time of year.

Have a great and relaxing trip and remember to say "sorry I didn't bring my tools" LOL ha ha ha

By the way, on the 11th, I will be warming myself on the beaches of San Jose, Costa Rica thinking of you all....LOL

Have a great New Years!Edited by: Chevysrus

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dieselman said:
what time are you leaving on the 11th? I'll be visiting my folks in Ohio to do some work for them, then traveling down I-75 until TN when I start working east on state roads to get home. Might be a chance to meet up and at least say hi. I'll have the wife and kids traveling with me.
I am gonna have the family with me too.. I dont know exact plans yet, but looking to stop half way down somewhere. Gonna spend some time with the grandparents a the winter home in Bushnell FL.

Fireman, You plan on going to the Suncoast gig? I think its the 17th.

·
Registered
463 Posts
dmaxalliTech said:

Fireman, You plan on going to the Suncoast gig? I think its the 17th.

I would like to, but I don't know if I can work it out. My wife and I work pretty much opposite schedules so we can take care of our two daughters without having to send them to daycare. It makes planning anything rather complicated...But it's well worth it to be with the kids so much!

Where can I get the details on date, time, etc.?

Kevin

·
Registered
351 Posts
Eric, whats the Suncouast gig? I've been out of the loop for a month.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Eric, are you going through KY/TN? If so, down I-65? I could meet up with you around Bowling Green, KY one morning as I change to evening shift that week. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Tim, me too!! I'm leaving 1/6 & arriving 1/11. I will be staying in Winter Haven till 3/1. I will be able to meet some of my people that I have helped, ALSO!! If you want, we can hook up down there while you are down there if you want! I have plans to touch bases with "fireman" also!! I will contact him when I get down there. Anyone else want to hook up, let me know, PLEASE! flhrciblueice, I will be in Ky on the 6th-7th. Would love to meet for a chat! I will be staying at Diamond Caverns. Let me know. Howard = [email protected]

·
Registered
747 Posts
howard_m18 said:
flhrciblueice, I will be in Ky on the 6th-7th. Would love to meet for a chat! I will be staying at Diamond Caverns. Let me know. Howard = [email protected]

Howard, I would like to meet up with you again, but I will be working 12 hour shifts next week and doubt I would be able to do so. I will be changing to evening shift on 01/12/04 for three weeks, so maybe I can catch you on your way back through. Edited by: flhrciblueice

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
CHRIS, I understand!!
I will contact about touching bases on the way back in March. It's MY TURN TO BUY!! Howard

·
Registered
216 Posts
dmaxalliTech, how far south you coming down in fla.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
firelt said:
dmaxalliTech, how far south you coming down in fla.
I would like to make it to Fort Lauderdale to see Smartfix. Grandparents live in Bushnell, so gonna be there also. Gonna try and hit Daytona for the fan appreciation gig they have going on.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wife and I will be at Lake Como nudist resort at Lutz Florida March - April if anyone wants to drop I. LOL

·
Registered
747 Posts
First things first! Let's see a picture of your wife!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.