Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dmaxalliTech

What kind of power will you be putting through that tranny? What will you be pulling?

Diesel Tech

What kind of torque converter is it you sell, and what makes it better than the stock one? Does your kit come with clutch pacs? I am presently running 90 hp juice and 4" flow pro exaust with X monitor gauges. I want to upgrade to Hot Juice and I want a tranny that can handle it. I rarley hot rod
the truck, but when I do I want it to go hard. I do pull a large 5th wheel with a boat behind (25000 lbs CGVW) so I want a good trany for pulling. I also use the truck for work, I am an oilfield consultant, I do a lot of gravel, off road, mud, dust ect (150 to 200 miles a day) so I need good drivability to. Basicly, what I am asking is this the trany upgrade for me or should I go full monty and get a Suncoast or BD trany replacement? I hate trany problems, I went through 2 Allisons with my unmodded 2001 Dmax.

Cheers

Bear

PS. I posted this elseware in this section, Please ignore.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, will probably be going with this upgrade this winter some time, and I will be having it installed.

Cheers

Bear

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.