Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dmaxalli called me long distance tonight. I had successfully taken my truck to him for multiple injector replacements. It seems that today some techs from GM met with him. He brought up my multiple injector failures and pleaded my case. Because of his extraordinary efforts they are now preparing to offer me a very attractive incentive should I choose to replace my truck with a new one during the next 12 months.

I very calmly said
WOW,yowee...holy cow etc.

Time should reveal the details, but Eric sure went way above the call of duty and responsibility on this issue. We are sure fortunate he makes himself available when needed. And you were doubting whether to take your truck to him?

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Great news captainmal. Eric not only posts his guts out here, that is surely over and above.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My thanks also, to Eric, and everybody involved with this site. I hope everybody realizes what a good thing we have going for us here !

·
Registered
361 Posts
And the crowd goes wild !

·
Registered
626 Posts
Great job Eric, it's good to have someone on our side. Maby he should run for President, nah he has a real job and they would probably find a bunch of women who will say he groped them.

·
Registered
817 Posts
He helps everywhere he can and you just don't find that very often. A great guy!
He continues to help me everytime I have an issue or find the help I need. None better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts