Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, fess up! Who was it???

A buddy of mine in Peoria has a stock '04 Mustang Cobra (the Terminator) and got waxed by a black dmax (sadly, not mine) a few nights ago. They were on a two lane road, merging to one, the Cobra driver was poised to see if the dmax driver wanted to play...well he did, and he left the Cobra in the dust.

Nice work. :ro)

·
Registered
334 Posts
:grd:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't dark blue?? ):h ):h

:joke: Good kill whoever it was!!! Cobra's taste like chicken :D

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't dark blue?? ):h ):h

:joke: Good kill whoever it was!!! Cobra's taste like chicken :D
If it was a Cobra that was killed, I am sure the DMX owner's truck is called "Mongoose":ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro)

·
Registered
946 Posts
:muahaha:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Killing an 03+ cobra is impressive with a good driver and decent launch they are good for mid-high 12s. I used to play around with them when I had my 02 SS camaro and if they could drive they would pull 2-3 car lengths on me on a 0-100 run and my SS ran 13.0 after I learned how to drive it. Nice kill whoever it was I wish my truck was that fast.

·
Registered
695 Posts
There is some shop up there in Chillicothe with a few hot diesels as I remember... I will try to find it.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
its even better when your at the track and they are supercharged..........kinda ruins their day.............8.30's vs 8.50's..........street tires

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is great!!! I love kills like that! :ro)

:grd:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is some shop up there in Chillicothe with a few hot diesels as I remember... I will try to find it.
Kappa9012 from here (DP.com) hangs with those guys up in Chilli.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, my buddy with the Cobra has had a taste of Dmax power before. While pulling his project '72 Duster back from Ohio, we ran into a "badazz" in his girlfriends V-6 mustang at a stoplight...and proceded to whack him...with trailer and car in tow. ):h

He now jokes that the easiest way to take 2 seconds off the ET of a slant 6 Duster is to put it on a trailer behind a Duramax :ro)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Last Sunday, while I was testing Tony's Moonshine at LACR, I went up against a souped up GT Mustang(supercharged & NOS). He ran a 11.569 @ 116.518 with just the blower on. Didn't see his run with bottle.
Greg

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
First I thought you were talking bout one of my previous exploits......I miss my old truck :(

On a positive not the marks downtown from racing the last rousch are finnaly gone. 2 lessons got learned that day 2wd plus n2o from a roll = :badidea: and lesson number 2 for him is dont let your oldlady pick a race with a diesel PU truck for you ):h

We are all going to have to get together again.....round up all the central IL guys.....

·
Registered
13,596 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are all going to have to get together again.....round up all the central IL guys.....
Um...YUP!!

First I thought you were talking bout one of my previous exploits......I miss my old truck :(

On a positive not the marks downtown from racing the last rousch are finnaly gone. 2 lessons got learned that day 2wd plus n2o from a roll = :badidea: and lesson number 2 for him is dont let your oldlady pick a race with a diesel PU truck for you ):h

Rumor has it that there's a BAAAAAAAAAAD black LB7 that resides out in one of the parking lots at the tech center. Details are sketchy, but I've heard from multiple sources that it has TTS programming, water/meth, and possibly an aftermarket turbo, among others. :help2:

I gotta meet this guy. :ro)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I checked and seth is a member on here, but His truck does have the TTS extreme, Water/meth, and a Suncoast V, but i think he's still on the stock charger.

Unfortunately it wasn't me that got the mustang. My truck is still DOA from the SCT install.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Good job!!..........um whoever it was!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.