Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced a lightning that runs 12.6 and srt4 that runs 13.1. Both fell victim to the mighty dirtymax :D . Both were on were DR I raced in 2wd I beat the lighting by a fender and the srt4 by about 2 truck lengths. Ran 55psi up front and 25psi in the back. Both were quite shocked and not happy, best part is when they asked me to pop my hood. I told them they werent gonna find anything under there. They wanted to see how I was makin so much power thats when I showed them the ppe hot+2 tuner LOL. Fun stuff

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Awsome! great job. maybe they will think twice before they mess with a big truck next time, and I just love that look they give you when they realize a garden variety mostly stock 7500# duramax truck just wipped their special vehicles (ie. lightning, srt-4, srt-10)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Acoombs;1584474; said:
Raced a lightning that runs 12.6 and srt4 that runs 13.1. Both fell victim to the mighty dirtymax :D . Both were on were DR I raced in 2wd I beat the lighting by a fender and the srt4 by about 2 truck lengths. Ran 55psi up front and 25psi in the back. Both were quite shocked and not happy, best part is when they asked me to pop my hood. I told them they werent gonna find anything under there. They wanted to see how I was makin so much power thats when I showed them the ppe hot+2 tuner LOL. Fun stuff

Nice kills! Love it when people underestimate our trucks!

Time to update the sig maybe?!... (still says predator and 14.1 ET, going by your post im assuming you need to update...)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
sweet kills' ):h ):h

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.