Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i'm not pushing as much power as many of you guys, but my co-worker has a twin-turbo audi and bet he could smoke me. first run, i only spooled up to 2 psi and i beat him, but not by much.

second run, spooled up more off the line (as did he), smoked the tires for a second and then when it hooked up i left him in the dust. needless to say he was impressed. i just think these trucks are so funny. we can make them so fast for such a heavy beast!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
gotta love it......works well with bimmers and mustangs too

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
just makes me laugh. On wednesday i was talking to one of the contractors we work for and heard a sound like a car skiding. it just didnt stop. we walk around the building and theres a kid in a mustang smoking 1 wheel. pathetic! when i left i was towing a combination of 17k, stood on the brake spooled it up and layed bout 20' of 4 stripes right over his little 5' one legger. bet he got a supprise when he got back home. Could of layed em longer but I was towng a trailer and didnt think it was a smart thing to do.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I had the same thing happened to me with my friend's ford lightning. I wanted to see if my dmax can keep up with him. Any way we get to a light, I spooled to 1800rpm he did not .Light turns green a little tire spin on my truck and here we go. He could not pass my truck, I had a 1/2 truck lead on him all the way to 60mph or 70mph, by then I can feel him getting closer to me but too late we had a red light again
. He was shocked so was I. I did not think that it would be this close. I must say his was a 2001 stock truck, mined has 90hp juice and 4"pipe. I got to go now I think the U.P.S guy is here with my "hot" attitude box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.