Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Klassic CCSB 2500HD. Six-gun w/speedloader, iDash, and EFILive.
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been meaning to share this for literally years. These parts --except for the valve stem-- all came from my local Orange Box store. It clamps to the hot-side intercooler pipe after you remove it from the turbo. I've got both the coupler and the valve stem in there for versatility, but I've found it most useful to connect a compressor to the coupler and just run the regulator up and down.

You may need to rotate the valve train for optimal results, however you choose to do that.

Roswell
*Edit: added stock picture of 2" clean-out with plug that is somewhat hidden where it's clamped into the 2" elbow.

·
Administrator
21,843 Posts
Great post. Made as a Sticky to the top. (y)

Reactions: roswell

·
Registered
'07 Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 Long Bed HD LT. LBZ. 110K Miles.
3 Posts
I've been meaning to share this for literally years. These parts --except for the valve stem-- all came from my local Orange Box store. It clamps to the Al pipe after you remove it from the turbo. I've got both the coupler and the valve stem in there for versatility, but I've found it most useful to connect a compressor to the coupler and just run the regulator up and down.

You may need to rotate the valve train for optimal results, however you choose to do that.

Roswell

P.S. Tapatalk hates me and my links, so if the next person would please comment I'd sure appreciate it.
Hi, what is this used for? Why would you need to pressurize the intake? What am I missing, please explain. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2007 Klassic CCSB 2500HD. Six-gun w/speedloader, iDash, and EFILive.
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, what is this used for? Why would you need to pressurize the intake? What am I missing, please explain. Thanks.
Burrroooo...

Okay, having fun at your expense... 2021 ya?

There are 20 years of experience on here. Search is your friend. There are... No.... Original... Thoughts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts