Diesel Place banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
just go to a wrecking yard. Find a rig and cut the ECM harness out of it. That's what I did.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I used this as a guide, put in just a single switch at the 1300 mark, seems a bit high for florida, so I'll probably repin for the 1050 setting till I can get a decent 2-3 way switch.

I liked how the guy used one of the headlight/AC knobs, that was trick!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have tried a several junk wards and an not having no luck finding he pins and that's all I need I have every thang ready to go when I can get the pin.
So you went to a junk yard and couldn't find a single truck with an ECM harness intact? I find that hard to believe ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a awsome description on how to install the high idle but my question is now how do I know what system I have the OBD1 or the OBD2

·
Knows The 6.5
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
94-95 is ObdI and 96+ is ObdII.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Now I'm really confused Chevy tellin me it's obd2 and u guys tellin me it's obd1 what do I look for to know exactly what I have

·
Registered
771 Posts
Now I'm really confused Chevy tellin me it's obd2 and u guys tellin me it's obd1 what do I look for to know exactly what I have
What year is your truck? Try filling out your signature like everyone has.

·
Knows The 6.5
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
ObdI.

·
Knows The 6.5
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Any time.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Now put it in a signature so you don't have to remember to post it next time. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still new to this do got to figure out how to put it in lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Click the "User CP" pulldown at the top of the page, and then "Edit Signature".

101 - 120 of 149 Posts