Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doin a lot of lookin around and I really like the way these tires look. Just wonderin if anyone had any experience with em. Mainly Im wantin to know what kind of tread life they have.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have them on my truck for the winter. They are a very aggressive looking tire..love the look. The downfalls are the poor tread life and noise. The BFG's ride, handle better and are a lot quiter.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have them - not too fond

I have only had them 3k and think they are loud and squirmy. I will probably sell them in the spring and get a set of Toyo's. Not that BFG's are bad - just everyone has them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
mine have 5,000k still to early to tell how they wear, but they are definitly loud especially at high speeds, traction is the same as any m/t tire, we`ll se what spring brings

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have only had them 3k and think they are loud and squirmy. I will probably sell them in the spring and get a set of Toyo's. Not that BFG's are bad - just everyone has them.
I only have about 800 miles on mine, I do agree they are loud and squirmy but I am probably going to keep mine, see how they wear and how it goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts