Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you guys that post here members over there. I would like to join but they don't allow you if you have yahoo as an email address. Anybody know why is there a way around that? Thanks Dave

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I'm a member there. I don't post much but Jack Thorpe is a good guy. It's a good place to ask Dodge questions. Don't know a way around the email deal.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoot, anybody having any injector problems? I'm considering a 2004 3500 diesel, the only thing holding me back is the small rear seat. They seem alot easier to work on plus you don't have to go to Dodge to get the cummins worked on. Dave

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Too soon to tell. I would personally wait a while. WHo can you take your truck to for warranty except Dodge?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think any truck service center that services cummins and several RV places that service motor homes. When camping a guy was getting some warranty work for a problem with the turbo. I didn't get the specifics but I asked what the truck was doing in there and the sales guy said the have a top notch cummins tech that does warranty repair. The guy said cummins picks up the tab its their engine. Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bulldogger said:
Are any of you guys that post here members over there. I would like to join but they don't allow you if you have yahoo as an email address. Anybody know why is there a way around that? Thanks Dave

Try using a hotmail account. I'm a member and it's a great site for the Dodge Cummins owner.

All warranty service is handled by Dodge. But, I have heard if traveling and need repair Dodge may refer you to the nearest Cummins repair station if no local Dodge dealer can perform the service.

MikeyB

·
Registered
4 Posts
hoot said:
I'm a member there. I don't post much but Jack Thorpe is a good guy. It's a good place to ask Dodge questions. Don't know a way around the email deal.

Thanks for the compliment, Hoot. Same to you, sir. I was wondering where you were hiding out. Haven't seen you in a while.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
You know me Jack.... I got booted to here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts