Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , i just moved to greensboro , nc and im looking for a good diesel shop or a good gm dealership for service work or major repair work . i have a stock 2001 CC LB DWR with an LB7 132,000 miles . thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
Go down to the bottom of the forum page and find the club forums and look for NC DMAX club and go in there and find someone near you that you can contact in this regard. Good guys and good information can be found. I live near the coast so I am no help to you in Greensboro. Good Luck.
DT

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go down to the bottom of the forum page and find the club forums and look for NC DMAX club and go in there and find someone near you that you can contact in this regard. Good guys and good information can be found. I live near the coast so I am no help to you in Greensboro. Good Luck.
DT
thank you very much dt

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Get in contact with member "othrgrl". His name is Dustin and he owns Diesel Addiction. He'd know who to trust in that neck of the woods.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hope this helps in gso

hi , i just moved to greensboro , nc and im looking for a good diesel shop or a good gm dealership for service work or major repair work . i have a stock 2001 CC LB DWR with an LB7 132,000 miles . thanks
Hi rookie I live in kernersville. I have an 01 with some problems. 99k. Parks in k'ville seemed to have a great truck dept. They wanted 3k to repair mine with no guarantees. I noticed
terry Lebonte chev, off west wendover, has an impressive commercial (diesel) servicecenter. I thought maby I would try them next. Hope that helps, Dave105

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi rookie I live in kernersville. I have an 01 with some problems. 99k. Parks in k'ville seemed to have a great truck dept. They wanted 3k to repair mine with no guarantees. I noticed
terry Lebonte chev, off west wendover, has an impressive commercial (diesel) servicecenter. I thought maby I would try them next. Hope that helps, Dave105
thanks , i was down there last week setting up my apartment and stopped by that dealer and spoke to the diesel shop service advisor and also a tech whos name is bruce , i was very impressed with talking to them . im in jersey now and making the move this weekend for good . i see ya down there .
john

·
Registered
8 Posts
dave105

thanks , i was down there last week setting up my apartment and stopped by that dealer and spoke to the diesel shop service advisor and also a tech whos name is bruce , i was very impressed with talking to them . im in jersey now and making the move this weekend for good . i see ya down there .
john
Hope the move goes well. I talked to a tech in K'ville named Adam. Seemed very knowlegable. Degrees all over the walls. Dave105

·
Registered
136 Posts
Haven't had any major problems with my truck, but the little things that have gone wrong, Bill Black has taken great care of me. Even after the standard warranty expired. Haven't had a issue with them regarding my mods either.

·
Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
4,279 Posts
Moved to Mid-Atlantic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts