Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be catching a red-eye to Philly on the 22nd of Feb. to start my vacation with family. i will have most of the first week avail. to play and will be making my way up to CT to visit some fellow members. The i will be heading up to Jackman, Maine & Canada for some sledding with family. If anyone wants to meet up, I will be tossed around by hoot, mac, and tony
as i make my way up the coast..

·
Registered
408 Posts
THE NORTHEAST CREW SHOULD MEET SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE PICK A SPOT. MAC GOOD AT THAT STUFF.Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Well we have some scheduling to do.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Where in Canada are you going to be?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Keep me posted as to when you'll be going thru southern (Portland area) Maine. Fair warning, though; any accessories I might get after seeing your truck, & I'm gonna blame you when the wife starts in!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
diesel power,

I was Just Thinking(yes it does hurt) if you and your family need a place to stay, I have a 30ft. camper no ones using at the moment, let me know?Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll be meeting up with my dad, aunt, uncle and friends at the end of the week (around 27th off I-95) and then i'll be with them until we return.. best bet is to catch me with mac or tony or hoot prior to that date. once the trip is done we're b-lining it back to philly to say goodbye to the relatives and get back to the warm weather! i'm sure i'll really miss my truck after seeing your guy's! funny thing is we are pulling a big enclosed sled trailer with a PSD from PA to ME and back

maybe mac will take the nice doolie our for some street paintin CT style.. Geerhead - i know you're close to Mac so get with him and we'll work out the details...Edited by: Diesel Power

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well right now i'm in the Philly area and will be most of this week if anyone would like to get together.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mackin said:
Thursday guys .....

Where ya'all gonna be ??

Mac

What Time Of The Day Are We Talking About?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Hooking up with Nick late morning early afternoon ... Gonna hook up with Bill at some point ,Tony much later in the evening ... GMCTRUCK ,may see him in Danbury ,dunno ...

Going to go see Jannetty Racing ...

I mighty be at Unlimited Motorsports for awhile in the evening if things work out better then tonight did ...Crap happens ...

Pick a spot from Wlfd to Wtby to Southbury ish to South Windsor ...

Mac

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I met up with Nick yesterday in Jersey. It was good to finally speak to him in person. He got a first hand horn demo.

Thanks for having me over Nick. It was a pleasure meeting you.

You guys up North..... treat him well....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah hoot i want to see if you can stop a pacemaker with that horn!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Picking up Nick this afternoon .... PM Shannon or Hoot for my Cell if any of you CT DMAX owners or anyone else why like to meet up if it's convient ....

Mac

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm rollin' on the choo choo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.