Diesel Place banner

This poll is a simple way to list our club members. :)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dieselplace has had a great idea of starting clubs in each area. I think it would be pretty cool to start one here in the missouri area to meet new people, get together to got to the track, dyno days, truck pulls, or just meet over dinner and a few drinks. I was just wondering who all would be interested, and maybe get some things going where we could meet this season. Also maybe some people could think of some good ideas for a name. Let hear what you guys think.

-Rob-

·
Registered
296 Posts
i would be intgerested but i live to far from you two to be available all the time

·
Registered
294 Posts
Count me in....

I'm in.... I live in gladstone but can travel, St. joe Diesel is overhaulin my ride this friday, can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
You know I am in........

·
Registered
296 Posts
rick,
when i tried to paste the url in my sig i got a error message bb url code not allowed i took the * out did i need to do something else

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Copy and paste the link in a Pm and send it to me. I'll do it for you.;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
yep its right now you did it good

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pm sent rick

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a club in Missouri for all brands of diesels.

MAD - Missouri All Diesels

We currently have around 15-20 memebers but need to get more interest and participation. We need people to try and help get some events and get-togethers planned as I am to busy with my business to try and do it all myself. If I could get some help I think we could grow very rapidly.

I think we currently only have like one GM owner as a member so I would deffinantly love to see more of you guys sign up.

Let me know if any of you are interested or have any suggestions or would just like to help out. I am hoping my web builder will have the MAD website up soon.

Thanks,
Darrell

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm in.. Am a little bit of a drive from most of you guys, but count me in.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm in :)

Ok I'm trying to put the link in my sig. Got it in there but none of my sig will show up. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Put your sig back to what it was before, then copy and paste the link in a PM to Rick and he will fix it for you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It won't come up at all. either way. I put a sig in it and hit save. It shows up there but when I look at the post..nothing. Its even there when I preview it, just not on the posts.:confuzeld

I see it works now:damnit1:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts