Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to the guys at Eddyville Raceway about a possible Diesel Night. Were kind of thinking of doing it at one of the Friday Fun Nights. In order to do this they want an idea of what kind of numbers we can get. If we get a lot people lined up I think we can line up the dyno there as well. I don't have a clue on a date. Id like to do in mid june since most planting should be done, but It's goin to be up to them. So speak up if your interested or if you have some ideas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interested, but Im not to familiar with Iowa anywhere west of Clinton.
And from what google maps tells me its a 4 hour drive.
Hotels near by? How much run time would we possibly have?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should be hotels in oskaloosa and ottumwa. I'm not sure how much time well have. The fun night are usually like 6:30-10:30, but the midnight madness nights go til 12:30. Hopefully we can run late , but its probably goin to depend on how many trucks we can get lined up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well im interested.=]
Keep me updated with the details.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea we should be able to make quite a few passes. Hopefully we can pack the place.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ill talk to some buddys and keep us all posted so we dont miss out!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I would be interested in this. Hopefully I will have my rig by this time, right Josh. :)

Jon

·
Registered
315 Posts
Everytime I went there it was pretty much run and run again. Never been packed the few times I was there. Also, you might just catch a glimpse of AJ's truck. :eek:
As long as you dont blink u might see it :)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Any dates yet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump anybody else

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I posted on duramax forum about it. My buddy and his dad might bring there p pumped dodges down so we can at least watch parts fly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I posted on duramax forum about it. My buddy and his dad might bring there p pumped dodges down so we can at least watch parts fly.
Haha. Its gonna happpen to somebody

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok Guys, I talked with Gerald (owner of the track) yesterday and were set for June 15th. Gates open at 6pm, racing 6:30-9:30 for the Friday Fun Night, then 10-1am for the Midnight Madness races. They will be doing a Fast Four Challenge where the 4 fastest (MPH) race heads up for $100. Gerald still has to get with the mobile dyno guys, but they are more than likely going to be there. Entry prices will be $25 for either FFN - MM, or $35 for both and $8 for spectator, show your ride off, or get in to dyno. There will probably also be a burn out contest for some cash, but Im not sure how much.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sounds like a good time. We went to Central IL dragway with a couple trucks yesterday and the owner there was interested in having a diesel only race if he could get at least 15 trucks to show. He said payout would be at least $300.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds like a good time. We went to Central IL dragway with a couple trucks yesterday and the owner there was interested in having a diesel only race if he could get at least 15 trucks to show. He said payout would be at least $300.
Sounds like a good time! We will hopefully have 30+ trucks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Raining alittle. Should be done shortly, so we will be running once it lets up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts