Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting more and more irate over the cost of diesel fuel vs. gasoline. My state (Florida) might lead the way in price gouging for fuel. Today was the most drastic difference I have ever seen with diesel being 27 cents a gallon higher than premium and 47 cents a gallon higher than regular unleaded. I don't have a lot of choices in my small town and the place where I buy was $2.50 reg unleaded, $2.60 mid grade, $2.70 premium and $2.97 diesel. Is this a permanent trend? It seems once the Oil Companies find they can charge a price for products, they do.
Part of the reason I was OK with paying $5000 for the diesel option was that diesel fuel was cheaper than gasoline. That memory seems to be gone.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Paid $2.78/gal here in SoCal yesterday. Has come down slightly. Still hard pressed to find it cheaper than Premium....

·
Registered
320 Posts
diesel is $2.42 here in colorado while unleaded is $2.14 I prefer the red diesel over the green its about $1.00/gallon less delivered to my backyard ):h

·
Registered
272 Posts
2.37 here in Albuquerque and that is going to the flying J truck stop. Here in town is 2.60.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Delaware $2.49:p: Pa is $2.99-:t

·
Registered
71 Posts
Still 3.29 for diesel and about 2.60 for regular in Honolulu.:eek:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Jersey

I paid $2.29 for it tonite in So. Jersey, regular is as cheap as $ 2.09 and $2.31 for premium (suburban).

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
2.51 yesterday in upstate NY about 15 miles from the Ontario border. Down 33 cents from last week.

·
Registered
156 Posts
$2.25 for diesel in OKC and about $1.97 regular unleaded.

·
Registered
430 Posts
In Virginia Beach, VA it ranges from $2.36 at a particular Citgo....up to $2.79 at Exxon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
$ 2.49 Here in MD.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am going to start making my own fuel. Should have the stuff next week.

·
Registered
346 Posts
In AL I pay 2.49 at BP but the cheap gas place Cowboys has it for 2.59 and unleaded was 2.10 today at Cowboys. Everywhere else ranged around 2.20.

There is a truck stop about 30 miles from me and fuel is 2.34 for diesel.

Enroute to the golf course, there is a place selling off road diesel at 2.09. That hurts bad seeing that and wanting to pump that instead of #2.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Enroute to the golf course, there is a place selling off road diesel at 2.09. That hurts bad seeing that and wanting to pump that instead of #2.
Don't be afraid.:exactly:

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Good point:ro)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I paid $2.29 for it tonite in So. Jersey, regular is as cheap as $ 2.09 and $2.31 for premium (suburban).

I noticed that driving through NJ.. It's seams cheaper there..

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I noticed that driving through NJ.. It's seams cheaper there..
That's because the whole state is one big refinery.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts