Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the recent noise about Gas prices going up, just curious as to what folks are paying now.

$1.67 to $1.77 seems to be the norm here in Frederick, MD

$1.79 at the Hess in Cockeysville, MD

The local Gas Stations, seem to feel diesel is a Super Premium, charging as much for it as they get for premium. Probably plenty of water in those little tanks, at those prices.

·
Registered
233 Posts
$1.61 at Flying J in Northern Utah.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
$1.97 for diesel, gas is way over 2 bucks.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The most I have paid in more then a year was $1.599. (This was in Grand Rapids, Michigan last fall) But it has creaped up to that at the nearest Flying-J truck stop. But with my one cent per gallon savings, I`m saving up for more mods

But if I wanted the good stuff, I would pay the asking price of a $1.799 at most of the filling stations, or are they service stations?

Then again, I could have kept my last truck with the Hypertech chip and still be paying a buck 99 for EthelEdited by: hdmax

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
1.62 to 1.74 around here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
1.77 to 1.92 here in vegas

·
Registered
148 Posts
$1.57 to $1.65 here in New Jersey

·
Registered
868 Posts
In southern VT/north-central MA, prices have actually dropped about 2 cents in the last week, and are in the $1.75 to $1.83 range. These are smaller stations, not major truck stops. Also, I think the blend is changing to a Spring blend as mileage is improving.

As the heating season ends in areas where heating oil is commonly used, a reduction in prices in Spring is common.

·
Registered
490 Posts
$1.699-179.9 in Gainesville, Florida area. It's a little cheaper down near Ocala.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here in NY 181.9 -198.9

·
Registered
646 Posts
Gee, I almost feel guilty paying $1.509 at a Shell station or $1.549 at Conoco.

·
Registered
37 Posts
About $1.45 per gallon here at the Winchester, Va Flying J gas is $1.59 per gallon.

Still pretty cheap from what you guys are saying.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
1.45 in Knoxville, TN, 1.51 in Columbus GA... and humming along at 22 mpg with the camper shell... yeeehaw!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just filled up at the Flying J in Beaverdam, OH for $1.599 per gallon.

It's interesting to see how many of you guys frequent Flying J truckstops. I know I've always been happy with their fuel, plus their price is usually the best around. You can even check out diesel & gas prices all over the US on their website, flyingj.com . Of course, if everyone does that, we wouldn't have interesting posts like this one, would we?

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
deadfurrow, I try to hit a Flying J whenever possible when on the road. No stations local to me here in Ohio. Diesel has been holding at $1.645 here. Funny thing though, there was always a disparity of several cents per gallon among the stations here, but for the last couple of weeks they have all been "uniform" at $1.645!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts