Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Ultimate Truck Bed Cover. Security - Two keyed lock handles on the tonneau cover's access panels keep your things secure by actuating "deadbolt"-style locking rods that lock directly under the bed rails. This is quite different from other price-conscious tonneau covers that lock into tracks or brackets. It's top-notch security for all. Weather Protection - The DiamondBack SE truck bed cover keeps water out of your bed using a thick neoprene compression gasket around the perimeter. Gutters along the hinge points channel water runoff away from your bed when you open the truck bed cover's access panels. Haul On Top - The DiamondBack SE truck bed cover can transport up to 400 lbs. on top. Use it to carry extra gear, to have a better view at the races, or simply to stand on so you can clean the top of your truck cab. You can also bolt-mount accessories, like lights or bike racks, directly to the truck bed cover so you can haul more and do more.

Look here for more detatails:

DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Covers - Folding Truck Bed Covers : DiamondBack Truck Covers

I paid $1200.00 plus freight for this cover. Yours for half price. The pics are from the mfg web site. My cover is powder coated black without the pictured cleats. Cleats may be added if desired. Currently on my 2008 2500HD Silverado SB if you want to see it installed. May fit similar beds. Do your research.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Bump, good deal on a GREAT bed cover. Have had mine for ~170k miles and never once wished/needed anything else.

Better than other tonneau covers because;
it's functional - can put stuff on top
one person can remove/install - takes me ~5 minutes
WAY tougher than other bed security options
looks tough as **** - fits HD style trucks better than "street style" covers

Sorry to hijack thread, but I've a firm believer in this product - and not affiliated in any way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.