Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Hear me out on this and let me know your thoughts. I have a Diablo Predator (U7186) that i run on the 85hp as my daily driver. I recently bought the PowerPuck and was thinking about stacking the two. I not planning on running the puck on full but its a nice thing to have when your sitting at the light with some ricer beside ya. My question is does anyone know how much or if there is any timing in the powerpuck or is it just a preasure box?? Id like to run the to together but i dont want to run to much timing. Help me out... Thanks:)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'd like to know this to. I've been some what interested in the puck predator combo since I heard that the puck was avalible. Did you get the dial so you can shift on the fly with it as well? I'd like to hear some feed back of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Powerpuck

Ya it has a nice aluminum dial with two rubber orings around it to grip on. I put up a post in the Diablo forum so hopefully they will get back to me on Mon. Ill keep u posted. If anyone knows anything let me know... Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
488 Posts
That is what the two are intended for, it is very popular for the Dodge gauge.
Yeah that's what I thought too, I thought that they were supposed to go hand in hand with each other, but don't quote me on that

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya ive actually installed the predator and powerpuck on a 07 Cummins, but the predator for the dodge actually comes with two sets of tunes. Tunes that run just with the predator and another set that are to be run with the puck together. Im guessing the tunes that are for the puck has less timming?? So thats why im asking cause my predator (U7186) does not have two sets of tunes and there is no updates on the diablo webpage....

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Thought I'd bump this back up to see if you have any feed back on the Power Puck. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it shift on the fly?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Thought I'd bump this back up to see if you have any feed back on the Power Puck. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it shift on the fly?
I had an extreme power puck stacked with a predator.I dont know if it was the puck or predator but with both of them turned up it clattered bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts