1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
IIRC, Arizona will come first, then Vegas.

I'm planning at attending both events.

·
Registered
425 Posts
May 5 is my birthday and have never been to Vegas. If I can talk my brother into going I'm their!Sounds like I might get their a couple of days early and:beerchug: :drinking: :rockit: .

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When is arizona, because I might to go to both.

·
Registered
425 Posts
tlee05 me you and my Bro are gonna have to:drinking: BIG.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We will be staying in the trailer, so we will have to meet up with you guys for the night.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'll be there for sure. May Madness is in Pahrump that week with a sled pull and dyno so I'll just be moving down the hill to the track on Sat. Already have hotel reservations. Can't wait.:D

·
Registered
652 Posts
If Craig is going, I'm going.

Doug

·
Registered
631 Posts
tlee05;1621584; said:
I think it is drag racing only.
Drag racing and Sled pulling. I think there is more stuff too, just not sure if it is dirt drags or what. For sure sled pulling though.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seems like there are more trucks than this that are going?

·
Registered
383 Posts
tlee05;1621584; said:
I think it is drag racing only.
There will be drag racing and pulling. For pulling, I know there will be at least Work Stock and Street Diesel Classes. The other classes will likely depend on the trucks that show up. At the very least, there will be exhibition classes for trucks that may not fit in to a particular class. As I understand it, there will be plenty of opportunities to hook to the sled. There will also be a dyno and lots more.

Craig

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey Craig, Is Toms truck going to be ready for this event????? Hhhhuuuummmmmmmm!!!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
We will be there, and I know of one other Mod truck coming from the East :D

BBD

1 - 20 of 33 Posts