Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching a video from diesel extravaganza 2005 and i saw a red CC with a big merchant auto sticker on the side is that merchants truck or one he does work on because that bad boy can pull i was one of the farthis pulls of the d-maxes if not the farthest just wanted to know

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Wait for his good tuning...then it should run even better!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dmaxalliTech what has been done to those trucks because whatever truck it was it made a lot of power and it hardly smoked like all the other ones so instead of wasteing fuel it was using it all. very good pulls out of it

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
thats becuase we have a lack of fuel compared to the goats!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Not knowing which truck was the one, but regardless, both are modded with bolt ons that are avail to anyone. I assume its Tomac's truck we are talking about since you said lack of smoke, his truck cleans up well with his setup. Alot of his success comes more from setup and driver then power. I dont believe he has the most powerful truck in the class by any means, but his setup and driving is DEAD on.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Very well put? has he ever even dyno-d his setup?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I've got a solid 300 hp and 520 tq

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think you forgot the "+" sign behind those numbers. Or should it be "++" sign for emphasis on a lot more? ;)

That was funny though. Hows the LBZ switch over coming?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.