Saturday
March 25th

Jr. Dragsters - DHRA - Time Only

All Racers $20 at the gate (Time Only)
Jr. Dragsters $30 Car & Driver
Spectators & Crew $10 each
Gate Opens 8am

For The Latest Update Call 661-533-2224​

Ugh they are running the DHRA with the Jr. Dragsters. It's going to be a long day for everyone

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Should be fun. the weather should be great that day.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
[/quote]Ugh they are running the DHRA with the Jr. Dragsters. It's going to be a long day for everyone[/quote]

Hey Kat, maybe we can throw them in the back of the truck to get them going a little faster.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pure Diesel said:
Hey Kat, maybe we can throw them in the back of the truck to get them going a little faster.
Good Idea :exactly:

It's not the actually running down the track. But they take longer to stage then they pro stock guys :rolleyes:

I didn't even go to the last corvette event because I didn't feel like waiting all day-:t

·
Registered
89 Posts
We will be there , not as fast as before but we are going to run till it won't run no more.

GENE

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'll be there #2 only. No NOS.
I'm shooting for low 12.'s !

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh where Oh where is Diesel Lady? What the weather look like? I have checked 2 places one says 50% chance of rain and another says 20%. Just asking for McRat as I won't most likely be there :(

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
so what happened mr. 11.60? Crash and burn or take home the gold???

I'll be there #2 only. No NOS.
I'm shooting for low 12.'s !

·
Registered
631 Posts
Oh where Oh where is Diesel Lady? What the weather look like? I have checked 2 places one says 50% chance of rain and another says 20%. Just asking for McRat as I won't most likely be there :(
Been a busy week and weekend. Can't believe I didn't see this before today. Weather sucked. 35mph winds and sand on the deceleration end of track. First DHRA run was at 11:00 a.m. and the second run not till 1:45. So I went home. Hopefully next month will be better. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts