Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for all soldiers that are deployed! Post who you are, and where you are going. Also, please send us a note when you return so we may take you off the list.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm Jake, Here in Iraq since January. Hopefully returning in September. Love this site, it's a must when I get online.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm currently in UAE not sure where after this or when yet...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Currently stationed in lovely Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, making regular drives up and down Tampa. Back to the good 'ol USA in November.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Bosnia in '98. Kuwait and Qatar '05-'06. FOB Loyalty Iraq '07-'08. Looks like Afghanistan is in my future.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Currently in Iraq at lovely Camp Korean Village, should be back around November

·
Registered
268 Posts
currently in joint base balad...should be outta here sometime in august!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Headed for Afghanistan in Apr 2010, but predeployment trg start in Sept. Wife is not thrilled about being away for this long let me tell ya...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Headed for Afghanistan in Apr 2010, but predeployment trg start in Sept. Wife is not thrilled about being away for this long let me tell ya...
Good luck man, predeployment sucked for us so I wish you well on that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Currently in Iraq at lovely Camp Korean Village, should be back around November

I was with the 3d ACR when they opened that area as FOB Buzz(03-04). Great little place out in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
18 Posts
starting checking out of a black hole squadron (lol) and gonna start checkin in to a deployable squadron then to afghanistan in Nov. til when ever they send us back.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Right now I am at Ft. Dix, NJ getting ready to deploy around 25 Aug to Kandahar, Afghanistan. Suppose to be back late May or Early June 2010. Get to come home to a 7 month old son. (1st)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Great news guys, missions ended two days ago and today I turned my vehicle in. Not much longer until I'm back. YAY

Right now I am at Ft. Dix, NJ getting ready to deploy around 25 Aug to Kandahar, Afghanistan. Suppose to be back late May or Early June 2010. Get to come home to a 7 month old son. (1st)
With any luck I will be arriving back to Ft. Dix by then.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Officially back home now, thanks for the support everyone and good luck to all who are still overseas

·
Registered
11 Posts
right now in iraq be home by the end of oct. just in time for huntin season!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Whats Up Guys Former Marine Working As A Civilian Contractor Heading Out To Afghanistan To Help All Services Using The Mil Moble Systems At The Gates. I Leave In Two Weeks For A Year.(still Irr)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
currently at Al-Asad and took over MTT-10 (our squad) training IP's. our company is spread as far as Ubeydi and KCV and TQ and Ramadi. should be back in may/june. left FT DIX august 22nd iirc.

·
Registered
61 Posts
currently in Konar Province Afghanistan, I can see Pakistan and it's been a ruff 11 months, should be back around the begining of Jan.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey whats up guys im out here in near the pakistan border at FOB Salerno for a couple of months

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey whats up guys im out here in near the pakistan border at FOB Salerno for a couple of months
I know where FOB Salerno is, do you know where FOB Joyce is or Asadabad?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.