Diesel Place banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can denali seats and panels from 2003 hookup. i want to buy the setup with with heat seats will it inter change

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
the door panels will work. do you have heated leather already?? there is another wire connection on the door panel for the heated seats, which that wire is in the main door harness.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks that is what i needed to know, is 800.00 a good price for the whole seats (not covers) for crew cab with console. so harness is there if not anyone know the part #

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yep seems good. I paid 400 for a console alone.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks, I will have leather seats now. do i have to have y truck reprogramed for the seats?

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
as long as you have an SLT truck with the 12 way heated seats, the Denali seats will plug right in and work fine.

If you dont have the 12-way heated seats now, you'll need to reprogram the driver door module and passenger door module to work with the heated seats. The door panels will fit right on, no worries there.

Ben

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I got my leather seats and console today, has memory, lumbar, heat, my truck is a SLE i'll have to make it work some how. I saw that my 4X4 is manual and the console came from an auto 4X4

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
to make the memory and heated work, you'll need a trip to the dealer to program the DDM and PDM, as well as maybe the BCM... I dont know if plugs will match up or not. The console will not fit with your manual 4x4... You'll need to cut away half of the console, and that will not work well either because the Bose subwoofer is in the way of where you need to cut out. :(

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after looking at it last night when i got home i see where the conslole will not work. I will have the jump seat recovered or find a leather one and sell the console. console came with everything with radio controls, vents, amp not sure which amp.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
wishforit you have a PM!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Do you already have a center flip-up seat? I may be interested in your center console.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have installed the full power heated seats in my truck, the power seats work. My truck is not a LT but had a power wire for power seats. Could I install the wires to get the heated seats to work?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
from what i see is that the power heated switch is already wired to the window switches, i'll post some pics on what it looks like on the door panel. my passenger side did not have power seat so I need to look for a wire harness to add to make it work.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no they did not....

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
are you sure? I think side-impact airbags were standard on the Denali's...or was the whole setup from a Sierra Denali?

Ben

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sierra denali is what I was told, I guess there is a difference? here are the pics of the door panel heated seats switch.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts