Diesel Place banner

881 - 900 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ruh Rho Pedo Joe, even TDS MSDNC is asking...

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I like it when I see Sleepy Joe squirm ...I hope they nail his sorry butt but only if he really did molest that girl.
There's a good chance Joe didn't do that. From what I've seen, he likes 'em a whole lot younger than that.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
https://twitter.com/peterjhasson
"If Democrats thought Kavanaugh's high school yearbook was relevant, hard to argue Biden's Delaware documents aren't
May 1, 2020"

1588370354003.png

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Dementia Joe (23 seconds):

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
31,525 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Cheat by mail...

Dirty Dem tactics are like leaks on a Duramax. While you're busy fixing one, another pops up. Never ending...

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Come on, Man!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ah snap!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
poor obumma.:D

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Oh my!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

"In Gropey Joe's defense he hasn't been accused of sexual harassment. He's been accused of sexual assault and we only have photographic evidence of him with his hands all over little girls and sniffing the hair of women while pawing them. So... Joe hasn't been accused of sexual harassment which is why she must be willing to work for him. That... or she really needs a paycheck.

Maybe she'll help Joe choose which woman to finger for Vice President."

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Joe Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

(starts at 17:22)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, at least we'll never have to hear anything about Ukrain
Joe Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

(starts at 17:22)
While that statement wasn't racist. If Trump would have said it, it would have been the most racist thing ever said.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ladies & gentleman, may I present to you, the dem's party's cure for the 'racist orange man':

“VP Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him,” Johnson said in a statement to Fox News. “This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets.”

·
Registered
18 Posts
"Aw man, they are all lyin' dog face pony soldiers, I never said that..." Good ol Joe bit'em....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ukraine / Hunter / Burisma / $1B Quid Pro Joe in an under 5 minute nutshell. So simple even Biden voters may be able to follow it:

881 - 900 of 908 Posts