Diesel Place banner

841 - 860 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
or Joe bow's out at the last minute and Andrew Cumo or Mark Cuban jumps in the race.
No matter which, I hope they understand that being impeached is now on the table.

Thanks Nance. A lot of people were at a loss of what to do when you lose an election. Now we know...

Buying stock in that impeachment pen company as we speak... :p:

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
Bernie is out, That just leaves Sleepy, Creepy Joe as the nominee for the Democrat Party.

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
If we get the house I hope we will impeach this MF....whoops, That is the Palenstine Democrat Line

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
think we had this idea first.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
think we had this idea first.:thumb:
When the best you've got to offer is failed career politicians...... yea, that's it. Insert your own "zinger."

It's not a presidential race, it's how jokes start:

So a fake Indian, a real pedophile and a useless communist walk into a bar...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
At this point I really won't put it past them...The plan
1 JOE names Gritchen Witmer Governor of Michigan as VP
2 Gritchen Witmer's admin finds miracle cure for Virus, Michigan becomes the state with the highest turn around,people saved
3 Joe dies
4 Witmer becomes president Canidate for the Dems

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
:p:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Believe All Some Women

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #851

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #852

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Anybody else expect this ticket?

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ladies & Gentlemen, may I present to you the Democrat Party 2020 Presidential Nominee to restore the people's faith:
"Um, you know, there's a uh, during World War... Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it's called, he's called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board."
Video:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #857
Best Meme Ever :D

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
^^^^^ oh yeah.its really sad that media never questions his grey matter betw. his ears,,guys a mess.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I will say one thing. If Moochelle becomes Joe's running mate, Trump is toast. She will pull all of the bottom feeders and minorities to the polls and she will ultimately become the first black woman president. I don't see Joe lasting very long.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I will say one thing. If Moochelle becomes Joe's running mate, Trump is toast. She will pull all of the bottom feeders and minorities to the polls and she will ultimately become the first black woman president. I don't see Joe lasting very long.
Bingo!
Now the question is, "Is a revisit gonna come with the right sized sign on bonus or is she satisfyingly rich enough from her first time thru the WH?"

841 - 860 of 908 Posts