Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 910 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread about the Dems primary, This is going to be
an entertaining primary season :)

As the Dems platform continues to move farther and farther left........ I think its going to turn into how far left can they go.

Currently its.....

Life isn't Life

Gender isn't Gender

Illegal isn't Illegal

Criminals aren't Criminals

Borders aren't really Borders

Money isn't really your own

Infanticide is OK...... decades old black face photo.... so bad, must resign.

#OrangeManBadRussiasSomethingYou'reRacistResist

I wonder how much farther left it will go before the D primaries are over.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
The Dems are getting to be so far out of touch with reality that it is downright scary.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
And here I thought this was going to be an actual thread to discuss who the Democrats are running in 2020 and not another bash the Democrats thread. Glad you got off to a good start.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
give us some of their great ideas.that they actually believe in.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
give us some of their great ideas.that they actually believe in.
Let me take a swipe at your request;

- Propose 70% income tax rate and some candidates want 90% (on the wealthy...we'll see how far that goes before it would trickle down to the middle class)
- Free healthcare for all
- Free college tuition for all
- Open borders
- Third trimester infanticide, even as late as a live birth and the poor helpless baby is pushed into a corner to die of starvation
- Illegal or immoral to perform lethal inject a deathrow inmate

There may be more, but I just can't stomach any more of this crap!

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Let me take a swipe at your request;

- Propose 70% income tax rate and some candidates want 90% (on the wealthy...we'll see how far that goes before it would trickle down to the middle class)
- Free healthcare for all
- Free college tuition for all
- Open borders
- Third trimester infanticide, even as late as a live birth and the poor helpless baby is pushed into a corner to die of starvation
- Illegal or immoral to perform lethal inject a deathrow inmate

There may be more, but I just can't stomach any more of this crap!
1) Explain the 70% tax rate as you understand it.

2) I don't see the republicans fixing healthcare even though they campaigned on it for 8 years and you have a potus that promised it to you. So fix it or be prepared to hear what others would like to do to fix it.

3) There is a case to be made for free tuition, but not interested at the moment.

4) Find me more than a fraction of a percent of democrats that want an open border. Good luck as it is only a talking point of fox news and doesn't really exist.

5) There isn't a single democrat that is asking for anything more on abortion that what Roe v Wade has defined as law and prove me otherwise.

6) Don't have a clue what you are talking about on this one.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
And here I thought this was going to be an actual thread to discuss who the Democrats are running in 2020 and not another bash the Democrats thread. Glad you got off to a good start.
Actually, I wasn't bashing the left...... just a brief outline of the lefts current platform.

Now this is a bash, can you tell the difference? :HiHi:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
seems the platforms all have the same theme.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
31,525 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
she's a class act.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
:confuzeld:confuzeld:confuzeld

Attachments

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
:confuzeld:confuzeld:confuzeld
Come on now, the only real reason NOT to vote for her is she's black.

I'm not racist, but we already had a black democrat president. Identity politics tells me it's time for a transgendered zi president from the dems. That's the "joker" of the deck - identify as whatever.

And of course since republicans are racist, it'll be the white man if I vote republican. :D

If this all sounds ridiculous, welcome to the left's identity politics = :cookoo:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
maybe booker is the trans in the room.:D

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Poll: Voters Reject ‘Medicare for All’ — in Left-Wing California

A Quinnipiac University poll released this week revealed that a plurality oppose single-payer health care in the state: “Only 41 percent of California voters support replacing private health insurance with a single-payer system run by the state, with 46 percent opposed. Democrats support the idea 61 – 24 percent. Opposed are Republicans, 75 – 14 percent, and independent voters, 51 – 38 percent.” The gap is outside the poll’s 4.1% margin of error.

California’s own Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is running for president on a platform of “Medicare for All”
Anybody see the problem? Yep, too many Republicans and Independents...even in Commiefornia. Just gotta get a few more 6th sense Democrats and we can force this unpopular idea thru, amiright :D

From watching the dems devour their own in VA (3 Stooges) to this leftist leader idea not doing so well in leftist CA., the day has started out well :p:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Torque, this is a great thread :thumb:

Elizabeth Warren Is Still Lying About Her Indian Heritage

Warren is not apologizing for enhancing her résumé and personal biography with something that isn’t true because she is still refusing to admit she is not part American Indian.

Shamefully, the media are aiding and abetting her lies....

...all the DNA test proved is that Warren has no more Colombian, Peruvian, and Mexican genome than the average white American, and possibly less.

It is the fakest of fake news for the Post to report “the DNA results showing she had a Native American ancestor six to 10 generations ago” when that test showed nothing of the kind.

...fake news that Warren’s DNA test revealed “she had a distant Native American relative” when it did not. https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/07/nolte-elizabeth-warren-is-still-lying-about-her-indian-heritage/

Bonus lie:
SNOPES.COM: In October 2018, Senator Warren released a controversial report on a DNA analysis that was said to show a pure Native American ancestor appeared in her ancestry “in the range of six to 10 generations ago.”

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://bokbluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/140515warren.jpg&f=1

I wonder how many real minorities may have been skipped over because of LieAWatha...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
look up warren fcking over people in the forecloser market.she made millions on other peoples misfortunes.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
look up warren fcking over people in the forecloser market.she made millions on other peoples misfortunes.
Not surprised.

I shoulda been a politician, coulda been rich. Problem is, I have too many skeletons in my closet so I'd have to run as a democrat. And I just can't do that. :D

1 - 20 of 910 Posts