Diesel Place banner

4021 - 4040 of 4055 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,021
"The State of California is offering $500 each to illegal aliens as part of a $75 million coronavirus relief program — even as it asks federal taxpayers for help paying for its $54 billion deficit."

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,022
So, there's this...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
this show would never fly w/ all the crybabies out there.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,025
Right, never happens :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,027

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,028
And here comes the lying misleading media to run interference and deflection with lies about Trump. Funny how nothing stands on it's own. They have to immediately throw cover, go to lying about Trump, as if Trump has anything to do with Biden's racist record and comments.

Roll the propaganda:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,029
My new hero!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,030
As the spin continues...

Two decades later, Giuliani is in free fall. The past few years on the national stage have left his reputation in tatters, marked in history for his role in the Ukraine extortion scandal that got a president impeached. He has seemed, at times, unstable and incoherent, contradicting both himself and the president in wild appearances on cable news, while spinning a web of conspiracy theories with Joe Biden at the center.

They attack the man because they can't (and won't) defend the accusations.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,031 (Edited)
Joe Biden is the lying media's.... the CIA's... intelligence agencie's.... the left's.... the deep state's... the un-elected shadow government's.... the career cake eater's answer to the wrench called DJT. Back to the puppet presidents.

Epstein, JFK. What more do you need to know??? Seth Rich? Howabout WMDs? Russia collusion? DNC hacked? Syrian gas attacks? Where's Assange, again?

Anecdote: I bought a gun years ago from a dealer who worked out of his basement. When I went there I could not believe all the guns he had everywhere around his home basement. He told me stories of covert assassinations and the best gun for it and where to shoot (back of the head below the skull aimed up). He told me to pick any guns and we'll make it work. He left many on the counter, turning his back on me many times. He told me he was CIA. He was really strange. But he did me a legal gun sale by Michigan rules. When I went back to the house about a year later for another gun purchase, he was no longer there. I was told he never was. That the house was always owned by the old lady that answered the door. That there had never been a gun dealer in the basement. I began to see the world differently that day....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,032
So much lying in just 30 seconds.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,033

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,034
Thanks to the nasty democrats, this thread never runs out of material:

"New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: ‘Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?’"

"Minnesota Democrat Gov. Tim Walz Questions Whether Worship Is Essential"

"Chicago Democrat Mayor Launches Police Raid to Shut Down Black Church’s Sunday Services"

For the rest of us, Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all those that still love this country. And on this day, that would be especially those that would die and kill for it. Thank you. 🇺🇲

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
I can tell you this. The democrats are hell bent on destroying the one thing that Trumps does well and that is making America Great Again.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,036
So much material...

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Monday said she will vote for former Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming presidential election while insisting that she believes his former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s allegations of sexual assault."

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,037

...and the beat goes on....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,038
Every single day, a new low....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,040 (Edited)
Yep, my new hero. This ass clown so-called journalist asks a loaded question. Gets a loaded answer. When do you suppose they abandoned all semblance of objectivity? If you don't see an issue with this kind of grilling gotchya questioning, good luck with your TDS. It's not "news" they report, it's propaganda.

4021 - 4040 of 4055 Posts