Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 4059 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This topic is too numerous to take over other threads so I figure it's time the Dems got their very own thread.

The Clinton Cartel may be crumbling....

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton | Fox News

"The proof, according to Brazile, was a joint fundraising agreement document between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund and Hillary for America. It had been signed in August 2015, four months after Clinton announced her candidacy and a year before she officially secured the nomination over Sanders.

“The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised,” Brazile wrote. “Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff.”
"

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearinghouse. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the 32 states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”
"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774?cid=apn

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Did Donna Brazile also mention that she fed HC debate questions in advance of the debates? She acts like she was in the dark about the corruption.

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
The DNC is finally getting it due, but nothing will happen...They are exempt from any ethical hearings.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IDK, it seems sorta commonplace to me so I had to google it. Seems trump made a deal for his "Victory Fund" way before he won as well.

How the 'Trump Victory' Fund Works
My understanding of it and from what was in the two articles I linked says the issue is in the timing of Clinton's fund almost a full year before Trump's when she was not the ONLY Dem candidate - hadn't won the primary yet - at which time it would have been SOP:

"“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”"

In the video you link you can here them report at 1:42 how Hillary had been doing this since August of 2015. Thus, cutting Bernie out of any chance whatsoever to win the primary as Hillary literally owned the DNC.

"The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity."

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
My understanding of it and from what was in the two articles I linked says the issue is in the timing of Clinton's fund almost a full year before Trump's when she was not the ONLY Dem candidate - hadn't won the primary yet - at which time it would have been SOP:

"“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”"

In the video you link you can here them report at 1:42 how Hillary had been doing this since August of 2015. Thus, cutting Bernie out of any chance whatsoever to win the primary as Hillary literally owned the DNC.

"The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity."
Yeah, I guess being premature runs in the Clinton family:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
DB is a political survivor and is simply distancing herself from hrc which allows her to suck up to bernie and/or his supporters.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's pretty damning to Hillary in the sense that another Dem is calling out her unethical stealing of the primary from Sanders. Siting the evidence even.

The Clinton Cabal should start writing their suicide notes. :HiHi:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DB is a political survivor and is simply distancing herself from hrc which allows her to suck up to bernie and/or his supporters.
And she's trying to sell a new book.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts

Attachments

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
You know, in an effort to be honest and truthful, riddle me this. If the Clinton's are so good at knocking people off why not trump? I mean really. According to so many they could have / should have taken him out 2 years ago when he seemed like a remote threat. I mean hey apparently there has already been so many others why not. Boy she really would have been a shoo-in for the white house then don't you think? But hey put the tin foil back in it's place. It's ok.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know, in an effort to be honest and truthful, riddle me this. If the Clinton's are so good at knocking people off why not trump? I mean really. According to so many they could have / should have taken him out 2 years ago when he seemed like a remote threat. I mean hey apparently there has already been so many others why not. Boy she really would have been a shoo-in for the white house then don't you think? But hey put the tin foil back in it's place. It's ok.
Yea, but recall she actually tried to get Trump to win the Primary? For real. In those Podesta emails they wanted Trump, Cruz and I forget the 3rd one. Called it the Pied Piper strategy thinking Trump was no threat. :hehe:

·
Registered
985 Posts
...If the Clinton's are so good at knocking people off why not trump?..
MP has it exactly right. The CCF thought that the Hildebeast was a shoe-in, had it in the bag, lead pipe cinch, no way was she going to lose to DJT, what a joke. Oh sure, NOW they wish that one of those handy “unfortunate accidents” had befallen The Donald. Too late. It’s the D’s that are wearing the tinfoil hats – imported Russian tinfoil hats.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I know you're making light of it, but you realize what this DB reveal means? An actual true example of Hillary pay for play and money laundering via the DNC.

She contracts to bail the DNC out of bankruptcy using her star power to get donations. Donations are made to the DNC in excess of what Hillary's campaign can legally accept directly. Donations made to the DNC go through Hillary (Brooklyn) and then portions are sent to the DNC and Hillary's campaign. And ALL of this was arranged BEFORE Hillary is the nominee. Thus assuring Sanders can never win - a fake primary - for Hillary OWNS the DNC.

THIS is behind the curtain of the woman people want / wanted and the party they support / supported. DNC owned by Hillary before she's even announced her running and money laundered to her campaign to circumvent campaign funding laws. What would be the public's reaction if Trump had done that?

Oh and BTW, this is also Hillary telling the Democrats that she does not care what they want or think as she already purchased her primary win. Man if any Democrat needed another reason to hate this vile individual.

"Crooked Hillary" sounds about right Mr. President. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The White House in lockdown after suspicious activity (seriously). And the President is away en route to HI. Has anyone seen Hillary or by chance a pant suit sneaking in to the White House? I can see her now, "I got this Donald, enjoy your trip." One way or another.... :hehe:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-nomination-rigged_us_59fb90cde4b0b0c7fa3919d0

Democrats are gonna now try and distance themselves from their Queen. Because of course none of them had anything to do with or any knowledge of the DNC being sold to Hillary. Just like Hillary, Holder and Obama had no idea of the FBI's investigation revealing bribery in the Uranium 1 deal. And just like Hillary nor anybody close to her had any idea her campaign was spending MILLIONS on a Russian collusion scheme to trump up a dossier on Trump.

She truly is the gift that keeps on giving..... like herpes.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Since I am in a Union shop, you can imagine the extent that Leftist thinking permeates many of my co-workers. One guy in particular is so left-leaning, I swear he wont make a right turn during his day....its that bad. I also have another coworker who is far-right, and he enjoys getting our lefty completely riled up, and I mean RILED UP!!!!

So, anyway, the other day they were arguing about the Las Vegas shooting, and it escaladed into another argement about gun control. Mr Lefty wants all guns over a shotgun/hunting rifle confiscated b/c as he says, "Those kinds of guns (machine guns) kill people in mass, just look at Vegas!".

When he said that, I had to chime in. Now I do not own a gun, never shot a gun, wouldnt know how to unless my life was in danger....but I appreciate why we own guns, why the 2A is important.

I asked him if the guns did the killing, or was it the nutcase pulling the trigger? I asked him what if a machine gun were sitting on the floor among us that morning, should we all run and hide, afraid that it might shoot us? Or should we be afraid that one of US would be crazy enough to grab the gun and start shooting?

Now he's in a lather....just foaming about "Thats not what Im talking about" "Thats not what I mean".....so I hit him with this one:

"With what happened in NYC, do we have to now ban all Home Depot trucks?" To that, he said, "Of course not, thats apples to oranges!". I countered with, "But they both used those inanimate objects to kill multiple people" so....

...and he then just walked off in a huff. Logic is just too much for them, I guess.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Since I am in a Union shop, you can imagine the extent that Leftist thinking permeates many of my co-workers. One guy in particular is so left-leaning, I swear he wont make a right turn during his day....its that bad. I also have another coworker who is far-right, and he enjoys getting our lefty completely riled up, and I mean RILED UP!!!!

So, anyway, the other day they were arguing about the Las Vegas shooting, and it escaladed into another argement about gun control. Mr Lefty wants all guns over a shotgun/hunting rifle confiscated b/c as he says, "Those kinds of guns (machine guns) kill people in mass, just look at Vegas!".

When he said that, I had to chime in. Now I do not own a gun, never shot a gun, wouldnt know how to unless my life was in danger....but I appreciate why we own guns, why the 2A is important.

I asked him if the guns did the killing, or was it the nutcase pulling the trigger? I asked him what if a machine gun were sitting on the floor among us that morning, should we all run and hide, afraid that it might shoot us? Or should we be afraid that one of US would be crazy enough to grab the gun and start shooting?

Now he's in a lather....just foaming about "Thats not what Im talking about" "Thats not what I mean".....so I hit him with this one:

"With what happened in NYC, do we have to now ban all Home Depot trucks?" To that, he said, "Of course not, thats apples to oranges!". I countered with, "But they both used those inanimate objects to kill multiple people" so....

...and he then just walked off in a huff. Logic is just too much for them, I guess.
Thats exactly right Tom, the left runs on strictly emotion, all their proposed gun laws..... or any other laws for that matter are all based on emotion only, no reason, no logic. That's why we end up with so many unintended consequences of lefty implemented laws.

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
You should have slapped him and explained to him that it was your hand attached to your body and that you were in control and made the decision to slap him, likewise with a gun the person decides to pull the trigger making the gun fire a bullet down range. If he doesn't understand that just slap him again...repeat as needed.

1 - 20 of 4059 Posts